Hill`s supporting Macmillan
This year Hill’s Bakery is supporting Macmillan Cancer Support with their annual event -The World’s Biggest Coffee Morning.
This is Macmillan’s biggest fundraising event for people facing cancer. They ask people all over the UK to host their own Coffee Mornings and contributions made on the day are donated to Macmillan. Last year alone they raised £29.5 million.
The money goes towards providing medical, emotional, practical and financial support, to those affected by cancer, as well as campaigning for better cancer care.
One in three in the UK will get cancer, and it will be one of the toughest things to ever have to face. Their goal is to make sure no one faces cancer alone.
Here is how you can help
Visit the bakery on Friday 29th September, buy a cake and we will donate.
- Visiting a Macmillan coffee morning? Take a cake to donate with you.
- Hosting a Macmillan coffee morning? Buy a selection of cakes from Hills to supplement or replace your own baking.
- No time to visit a hosted coffee morning? You can still show your support by buying a cake from Hills and having it with your morning coffee.
- Working? Why not buy a selection of cakes from Hills for colleagues in the office?
- Get together with friends over coffee and cakes from hills.
Remember you buy a cake and we donate
Want to host your own coffee morning?
Hosting your own Coffee Morning is easy. All you have to do is sign up. Just add coffee, cake, chat and donations! There are plenty of posters and games for you to download too.
To find a coffee morning near you view here